~{}Lunar Magic Social Forums{}~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing site for Close Friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disneyland. Very Scary. Photographs. What is that.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diamond

Diamond
Admin
Admin

In 1999, my family visited Disney Land. We happily rode the Small World ride. I was 12 at the time and my sister was 6. We loved every moment and our parents smiled with nostalgia. At one time near the end, some lights suddenly shut off and rear lights illuminated the ceiling. The moving display parts shut off and crewmembers wearing red overalls walked along them to help passengers in the boats onto the stages to direct them out of the building via emergency exits. A voice came over the loudspeakers. "Disney Land thanks you for your visit. Please evacuate the attraction in an orderly fashion. Keep looking foward and follow the directions of staff. Thank you."
The staff wouldn't tell us much as they quickly ushered us out of the building. Ambulances were outside and a police car was parked in the main walkway. At the time, my mother still had her camera out and snapped a few photos of the crewmen and close-ups of the mechanical children. She snapped a few last-minute photos of whatever to use up the last of the roll of film on the camera, since we were going to develop them later that afternoon, anyway. This was the last photo on the reel, aimed at the ceiling at the attraction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://lunarmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum