~{}Lunar Magic Social Forums{}~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharing site for Close Friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News}

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News} Empty Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News} Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

Garnet

Garnet
Squire
Squire

Here I will post any projects that have been under taken and any other news related to the server.

2Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News} Empty Desouk Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Garnet

Garnet
Squire
Squire

Construction on the Bedouin city of Desouk as come to a end, any further improvements and modifications will be made by Flamefreakjoe

3Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News} Empty Riverside Expansion Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Garnet

Garnet
Squire
Squire

Expansion on Riverside has come to a close.

Things added:

-town hall

-market place with stalls available for purchase

-fountain

4Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News} Empty Spawn Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Garnet

Garnet
Squire
Squire

Spawn has been redone and improved.

*Note sometimes you may spawn on top of spawn if you do please just go down a waterfall which is placed on top of the building

5Eternal Rage {Projects And Server News} Empty Change Hosts? Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Garnet

Garnet
Squire
Squire

A server host if offered by daddycheese hosting which ensures less lag and 99.99% uptime on the server. The question is do we move to daddy cheese and pay 8 dollars a month or do we stay on hamachi which is free but laggy

Diamond

Diamond
Admin
Admin

Me, being patient, Doesn't care which I would rather save money (which I'm trying to do) and let it be laggy. Let sapphire pay for it. He has the money.

https://lunarmagic.rpg-board.net

Garnet

Garnet
Squire
Squire

Mistake on my part, for the server we want it will cost around 12 dollars instead of 8. I forgot that Britain does not go by the Euro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum